For the last few weeks, we have been extremely busy with many activities and outings that have certainly kept us on our toes.
Such activities included:
- Completing our First Aid Course.
- Fundraising for the Make A Wish Foundation.
- Hat making.
- School bank.
- LGFA day.
- Junk Kouture.
- Preparing opening mass for Catholic School’s Week.
- Ty trip- women in STEM in Dublin.
- Young SVP meetings.
- Music groups to Presentation Primary.
- CSI workshops.
- Peer to Peer training.
We are looking forward to our next week’s work experience and our preparation for our Fashion Show on the 15th/16th of March.